As soon as things in a relationship start getting serious most girls thoughts turn to one thing – the perfect wedding ring. Let the wedding ring inspiration begin!
Behold, 10 gorgeous wedding rings to inspire your fiance.
Go ahead and subtly (or not so subtly) share it with him. 😉
- Think outside the traditional and incorporate a meaningful gemstone, like sapphires.
2. I love the way that this bride has the center stone turned horizontally rather than the more traditional vertical setting.
3. This simple round cut diamond really sparkles when surrounded by rows of diamonds.
4. This traditional three stone ring gets a vintage touch with the addition of a delicate outline of diamonds.
5. Sometimes, simple is best. This classic solitaire with diamond bands is a stunner.
6. This set of wedding rings from Van Cleef and Arples is for the bride who wants to set herself apart. This pink gold set of spheres definitely makes a statement.
7. The band of this stone mimics the infinity symbol – a beautiful reminder of love’s infinite nature.
8. Rows and rows of delicate diamonds make this wedding ring a show stopper.
9. a square of diamonds around a round cut center stone gives the traditional wedding ring style a modern upgrade.
10. A simple solitaire is paired with the most unique wedding bands. Your spouses finger print is engraved on the band that you wear.
What style of wedding ring is your favorite?
Where do you go for wedding ring inspiration?
Share in the comments!